Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DarkVampireKingdom - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DarkVampireKingdom > Topics

Subject: Candlewood Cafe.
Replies: 5 Views: 1502

xyna7 25.02.12 - 03:23am
A small, quant cafe with a homey-familt flare to it and it is a 1 story red, black and gray brick buidling. When you reach the cafe you walk up 4 steps and there you face the single glas* door that allows you entrance into the establishment. Inside are 50 tables with 4 chairs to each table and there are 6 booths on the other end of the cafe. A ssmall staffed kitchen prepares breakfast, lunch & dinner on wood birbibg stoves. ( Remember the year in the rp site is 1758. No electrity & no running water.) Fighting is allowed in the Cafe. *

robeagle 25.02.12 - 03:49am
As Nate and Sammie reach the cafe, Nate opens the door for her. He lets her decide where to sit and he orders some wine while they wait *

xyna7 25.02.12 - 11:27am
she glances around at the details of the cafe and she smiles at Nat. ' This is a nice, quwit, friendly atmoshphere. I love it, dont you Nat!' she nods as a waiter comes ro take their orders. ' Would you order first fear? I dont know what I want yer. ' Sammie whispers that to Nat and then she turns to look up at the waiter.' just a moment please, for my order. You can take his first. Thank you.' *

robeagle 26.02.12 - 06:25pm
Ok dear, I would like to have a juicy medium rare more toward rare steak with mixed veggies and a roll. Looking toward Sam for her to give her order. *

xyna7 26.02.12 - 07:15pm
Sammie kicks her lips with a grin and she eyes Nat with a wink and then she gazes at the waiter. I will have the same as he just ordered please. Thank you. ' the waiter writes it all down and smiles at them both. ' Yes Sir. Yea Ma'am, your meal's will be ready shortly and your drinks are on their way out now.' we went off to the kicthen to place their ordrrs. *

ldvictor 14.09.12 - 07:31am
A tall dark hooded man enterz the bar. He takes a seat in a dark cornor and waits for service. he looks at a couple sitting not to far away and thnks of hs frnds and how they mite thnk ths strange of hm being in a human bar...he pulls out a few gold coins with huge V's on them and leaves one on the couples table as he walks out, hoping they noticed them. *

* DarkVampireKingdom Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DarkVampireKingdom

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits